APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE! DEADLINE TO APPY IS APRIL 1, 2022
THE ZACHING SPIRIT AWARD SCHOLARSHIP
Are you a high school senior who has exelled in High School while overcoming personal hardship relating to cancer? The Zaching Against Cancer Foundation (ZACF) is proud to present six Spirit Award Scholarships to Maryland students. Hardships include being a cancer survivor, a caregiver for someone with cancer or a relative of a person with cancer. For 2021 the ZACF will provide six $2,500 scholarships to Maryland High School public and private school students planning to attend a two or
four year college.
The criteria for these scholarships are as follows:
- Minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Must be a senior in high school.
- Must plan to attend a two or four year university within the following calendar year of receipt of scholarship.
- Must have overcome some sort of significant hardship, medical challenge and/or family issue relating to cancer during their life.
- Complete the 5 sections of the nomination form, including 3 individual nomination forms.
- Is not a family member of a Zaching Against Cancer Foundation Board or Scholarship Selection Committee Member.
To apply, please download the application, complete it, and email or mail by APRIL 1, 2022
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com or call 443-319-5394
Thanks so much for your interest and support in Zaching Against Cancer!
2021 ZACHING SPIRIT AWARD SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
Emily Erwin Altholton
Harry Goldstein Altholton
Caitlin McMohon Altholton
Chase Wheatly Howard
Millicent Goodwin South River
Danielle Hankey Tuscarora
Collin Hong Middletown
Obioha Onwuanibe McDonogh
Joy Ware Richard Montgomery
2020 ZACHING SPIRIT AWARD SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
CLAIRE BROADHEAD –
LEONARDTOWN HIGH SCHOOL
KATHRYN HOFFMAN –
GLENELG HIGH SCHOOL
NATALIE KNIGHT-GRIFFIN – CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL
STONE RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
SOUTH CARROLL HIGH SCHOOL
JONATHAN MARTER –
RESERVOIR HIGH SCHOOL
2019 ZACHING SPIRIT AWARD SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS